Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blog Entry #5


Café on the Vine

Blog Entry #5

Throughout my serving at Café on the Vine I have noticed that the themes that reoccur each visit are Perception, Stereotyping and Personality.  This experience will shape how I interact in the future when it comes to interpersonal communication because it showed me that people’s attitudes come from their perspective and others perspectives.  This also showed me that judging people is never 100% guarantee because even though we might base our stereotypes off of past experiences there are always exceptions and circumstances to take into consideration.  This project has also taught me that the way I carry myself is noticed and taken differently by different people.  I am glad we got this assignment because it also showed me that I can fit things like helping at Café on the Vine into my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment